Gross

I visited one of my favorite establishments this morning to buy some goods. This greeted me on their back patio.

I’m no clean freak, but when you are running a restaurant this should not be the first thing I see when I approach your place.

#1 l3wis on 01.08.13 at 9:24 pm

And let’s be civilized, we don’t need to mention said establishment, I have seen this outside of other restaurants also. While I would like to blame smokers (who for the most part are rude about this kinda crap) it is still the responsibility of the restaurant owner to clean this up. And let me tell you, the giant gravel ashtray we have out in front of the place I work has to be cleaned daily.

#2 Wayne Fanebust on 01.09.13 at 12:37 am

It’s so South Dakota…..

#3 anominous on 01.09.13 at 11:50 am

Yeah, that would make for a great tattoo for the local shops to put on the kids. The largest ashtray butt blossom I ever did see was in the backyard of that other establishment a click or two to the east of this one. It had about 250-300 in it, and radiated nausea about 8 feet in every direction. A real crowd pleaser.

#4 pathloss on 01.10.13 at 10:10 am

What a waste of good blunts. I’ve seen worse outside the front door of a hospital.

#5 pathloss on 01.10.13 at 10:13 am

Huether photo of the day?

#6 Craig on 01.10.13 at 11:50 am

Well as disgusting as that is, I give credit to those who are at least trying to use an ashtray. Most of the time they don’t really care and just toss them on the ground – or better yet out of their moving vehicle. Awesome.

#7 NPO on 01.10.13 at 8:10 pm

Is this where people go to smoke? If so, then what to do you expect?? Glad they banned this inside, I don’t go to the “smoking section” of the restaurant and then complain about seeing the butts. Slow news day on your end? Next time go to their front patio.

#8 Detroit Lewis on 01.11.13 at 1:50 am

“Next time go to their front patio.”

Just as bad.