Mayor signed off on ‘Temporary’ Easement in October 2016 for Arc of Dreams

So I have been asking, but for some reason NO ONE would answer the direct question, “Who initially signed off on Arc of Dreams?”

I will say it again, I support the project, and by NO MEANS do I have a problem with Huether signing off on a temporary easement. So why all the secrecy? Why not just say that the mayor signed off on a temp easement? Even the email I got from a city director didn’t outline this.

I don’t know why this administration HATES transparency so much. This is Item#58, Resolution.

FULL DOC: temp-ease

#1 White Rabbit on 09.15.17 at 9:04 pm

Maybe it was the way you asked.

#2 Warren Phear on 09.16.17 at 7:56 am

So, that is really mmm’s signature? Up until just now, I thought donald trump had the most narcissistic signature I had ever seen.

#3 Bruce on 09.16.17 at 8:38 am

So Cowboy Mike signed a temporary construction easement presented on page 10 of PDF but forgot to tell anyone? What was the big deal to hide this little item? Oh yea, just like so many things in this little town on the falls, all must be hidden until da mayor is forced to release.

#4 The D@ily Spin on 09.16.17 at 9:21 am

Perhaps this wasn’t to be hidden from the public but from the Feds. Per federal guidelines, the Sioux River is a navigable stream. The federal process got sidelined. The city regards itself a sovereign nation. They took federal money earmarked for levee work and steered it into a municipal project. This is just more disregard for federal authority.

#5 Sioux Falls Fan on 09.16.17 at 10:29 am

The answer is simple. He hates nothing more than critics coming after him. His out-of-control ego makes him act out of fear, hiding things to limit public reaction.

#6 My Mistake Mike on 09.16.17 at 10:49 am

How long do you think MMM practiced that weird “signature” of his before he found one he thought looked cool? About as cool as Friday’s tweet of MMM in his new designer shirt and cowboy hat/boots. Lame.

#7 Emoluments Clause on 09.16.17 at 1:05 pm

Trump’s signature looks like a erratic seismograph or cardiac reading run amok…. (Its bound to flatline someday, however….)

#8 anominous on 09.17.17 at 9:04 pm