Sioux Falls Mayoral Candidate Zokaites KELO AM interview

#1 LJL on 02.22.18 at 1:17 pm

And he’s got a sweet music video which you directed and crazy Dan filmed.

#2 Fluff McFluffin on 02.22.18 at 3:58 pm

WTF did I just see?

#3 The D@ily Spin on 02.22.18 at 5:13 pm

Crazy Dan didn’t film anything. He’s to busy being crazy.

#4 LJL on 02.22.18 at 7:53 pm

My apologies Dan. I got the nut jobs mixed up as I meant to type Crazy Bruce.

#5 The D@ily Spin on 02.22.18 at 8:31 pm

We’re all crazy. We should realize the few control the masses. There’s democracy but it doesn’t exist with Sioux Falls city limits. Bruce is my friend. He’s fought for freedom via video and activism. He’s done more than I and way more than citizens of this city. It’s impossible to defeat corruption when it’s as severe as it is here.

#6 The D@ily Spin on 02.22.18 at 8:45 pm

David needs a church with parishioners who regard marijuana a religious ceremony. His approach could be how recreational pot is eventually accepted in South Dakota. He’ll draw votes away from leaders and force a runoff but he’s not a good choice for mayor. We need someone less crazy than Trump. Try running for president.

#7 South da Dumbass on 02.23.18 at 8:52 am

I agree. You all are crazy and you put it on full display every Tuesday night.

#8 anominous on 02.23.18 at 10:01 am

Lyrics from his video: “Dave Zo-kai-tes will ex-cite us…”

#9 Bruce on 02.23.18 at 11:38 am

Ljl, are you saying Cameraman Bruce filmed it? How would you know this? Would you let me know when I could have done it? Don’t make assumptions when you have no facts. In fact I knew nothing about it and have not even had a chance to see the video yet.

#10 LJL on 02.23.18 at 7:24 pm

And the squirrel cracks the nut yet again.

Thanks Bruce. I was worried that I lost my troll mojo.

#11 Blasphemo on 02.24.18 at 9:45 am

“Credits” roll at the end of this epic production, listing the sad groupies who participated. Cameraman Bruce was definitely not one of them.

#12 scott on 02.24.18 at 1:12 pm

dave will be opening for the skipidelic experience at jonofest this summer.

#13 Michael Wyland on 02.24.18 at 4:33 pm

Joe Sneve at the Argus says that Tom Greco (City Clerk) claims that David Z. will not be on the mayoral ballot, and that Clara Hart will not be on the ballot for the At-Large “A” City Council election. See on Twitter: