I want to give back to the community. I think I puked 3 times.

Apparently dogs are a big concern, and maybe we will change our LLC for the hundreth time so people won’t notice we are . . .

#1 The Guy from Guernsey on 08.01.18 at 9:02 am

But who is “we, as a group”, Norm ?

#2 The Guy from Guernsey on 08.01.18 at 9:08 am

I plan to take my dogs to this spot, if only to have them offer appropriate tribute to Norm Drake.

#3 anominous on 08.01.18 at 12:20 pm

“The park will be lined with turf and divided into sections — one for small dogs, one for large dogs and a designated area for their owners as well.”

#4 ? on 08.01.18 at 1:57 pm

How many LLCs is Norm Drake involved in?

In my mind, he will be forever linked to the Copper Lounge collapse. Nice try at attempting to rebuild your image, Norm Drake LLC!!

#5 Drake the Snake on 08.01.18 at 2:04 pm

Whatever became of Legacy’s TIF on the Tyler project?

#6 triumph on 08.01.18 at 2:39 pm

funny thing, neither the argus or ksfy managed to state that drake is involved with legacy, or hultgren construction, or boomerang, or the debacle on the river. he’s just a private citizen who is making something FOR ME TO POOP ON!

#7 l3wis on 08.01.18 at 3:27 pm

DTS – A lot of people have been asking that question. Wonder if he wasn’t able to get the investors?

Triumph, I hope people boycott the park.

#8 D@ily Spin on 08.01.18 at 3:36 pm

This dog found a place so ‘This dog can’t hunt’. When your buildings fall, stay on the ground with the crap.
A parking garage in Texas collapsed yesterday. Will the new parking ramp be inferior construction?

#9 JKC on 08.01.18 at 6:43 pm

How about a LLC called LLC, or better yet, Lamont Legacy Corporation.

I like the dog park angle, however. If you want to get to someone, it’s best to befriend their dog first, then the spin works better on the owner.

But let us not forget, that a dog survived the collapse but not a construction worker. When they start caring about the workers as much as they do about the dogs, then maybe we can call it progress for all….

#ILoveDogsButWorkersBeforeDogs

#10 Theodore on 08.02.18 at 10:04 am

I happy for the dogs, this is needed downtown.