Noem’s BS Crybaby story about her father’s death was a government welfare windfall

Still waiting for the Sutton campaign to bring this up (H/T WP);

#1 Laminate Taco on 10.27.18 at 4:30 pm

Maybe the Sutton campaign could use footage from a current Dusty commerical, too….

“Welfare done right, can be a bridge to employment….”

#2 Jeff Barth on 10.27.18 at 5:52 pm

Borrowing trillions to keep the gravy coming put the lie to her balanced budget claims.

#3 Tommy on 10.27.18 at 7:00 pm

Don’t think Billie will do that because as a rancher i am sure he has received government money over the years too.

#4 33 1/3 RPM Taco on 10.27.18 at 11:33 pm

Tommy,

You make a fair point, so maybe it shouldn’t start running until Monday afternoon, November 5th, huh?….. #PoliticsIsSoFun

#5 l3wis on 10.28.18 at 1:05 pm

Tommy, you are correct. Billie’s subsidies pale in comparison to Noem;

She took almost 9x more compared to Billie. On top of that what I was trying to point out is that Noem tries to make it sound like the Feds were trying to steal the farm after her Father’s death, quite the opposite.

#6 l3wis on 10.28.18 at 1:13 pm

Noem’s average per year was $170,450

Billie’s was $21,860

BTW, the link above is to a Bill Sutton which could be Billie’s dad? I think. But I understand it is a family ranch, like Racota.

#7 Ceramic Taco on 10.28.18 at 2:48 pm

What does it say when our choice between two to lead us consists of two who receive a stipend from the government, while an other potential leader nearby lectures the masses on the issue of welfare…. Perhaps it is time for “a bridge” to revolution, or at least the evolving of our political reality, where the voters demand that the governing live in the same world as the governed…

#8 Warren Phear on 10.28.18 at 5:02 pm

It is also important to recall noem was part of the tea baggery that swept the nation in 2010. Their goal? Erase so called entitlement programs. She is a HYPOCRITE.

#9 Organ Grinder Taco on 10.30.18 at 1:08 am

“Racota?” Isn’t that a Swiss cough drop?…. Regardless, I know I could sure use one after seeing a Noem commercial….. (“Hhh cuh hhhh”)

#10 l3wis on 10.30.18 at 8:14 am

I always wondered if it was Lakota for Raccoon? Which would explain the makeup job Noem’s been applying before the debates.

#11 Wood Floor Taco on 10.30.18 at 1:19 pm

How about Botoxota?…. I hope after her defeat, however, she doesn’t try starting a political blog named “SouthRacota”…. It might get confusing around here…. Well, until you read her content….

(“Come to Botoxota Toyota here in Castlewood…. Do we have a ride for you….”)

#12 Ljl on 10.30.18 at 1:48 pm

Rokata is only half the story when it comes to the Noems ag subsides, but i’m not going to do all of the “news reporting” for you.

How many investigative leads does that make that this “evil conservative” has fed you? Funny how you filter my IPs and threaten to delete my posts becuase I’m annon but you use my ideas. Warren had to lead the lazy horse to the water this time. Take a few extra steps and look at all the ag subsidized in that area counties

That’s ok. I don’t need everything to be about me in order to feel important.