Popular Political Blog changing name to ‘DakotaFoodCollege’

Well, we should have seen the writing on the wall, or at least the food splooge on his keyboard

After years of regurgitating press releases from the right-wing whack jobs that run our state, he must have finally gotten tired of the acid reflux it was causing, and decided to go after the real deal. Of course Pitty has been dropping hints, like his yearly fart-fest he takes to DC where he tries to find this weird dish called ‘fish & chips’. I guess he forgets we celebrate Lent in South Dakota also.

I think the biggest clue came when he posted this table of high sodium, high fructose, corn syrup and bowls full of bacon grease.

I’m glad to see Pitty is going after his real passion while staying true to his blogging style – Sh*t in, Sh*t out.

#1 D@ily Spin on 02.12.19 at 9:29 am

Where is the best place for Chislic? Why can’t I find somewhere where they serve Escargot?

#2 Pat Powers on 02.12.19 at 10:29 am

I’m not sure why you’re creeping my personal facebook page and stealing pictures of what my family noshed on for the super bowl. We also had egg rolls for new years eve. I might have a picture of a smoked pork roast from sometime last year as well.

#3 l3wis on 02.12.19 at 10:54 am

So the rumors are true! Just remember to get your media credentials from the Food Network first!

#4 "Very Stable Genius" on 02.12.19 at 2:25 pm

Can a person creep Linkedin too?

But seriously, I enjoy Pat’s clam chowder and fish ‘n chip tours to the east coast. Because you know deep down he must be a closet Kennedyite… Hahahahahaha

#PureHyannis
#AskNot

#5 LJL on 02.12.19 at 6:25 pm

This is seriously is creepy Scott. Remember you don’t get personal.

#6 Rachel on 02.12.19 at 9:23 pm

I enjoyed this.

#7 l3wis on 02.12.19 at 11:19 pm

LJL, taking pictures from a public FB page that Pitty proudly posted is creepy? If you knew HALF of the crap Pitty has pulled on me, then we can have a discussion about ‘creepy’.

#8 kurtz on 02.13.19 at 8:54 am

What do fat, white people like Pat Powers have in common besides being far greater burdens on American health care than those who exercise regularly? They all say cannabis is dangerous to young adults while also saying efforts to reduce childhood obesity, like a sugar or soda tax, is over-regulation, government overreach or nanny-statism. Little wonder you see kids suffering from hellish diseases and autism yet he decries effective therapies for those afflicted.

#9 LJL on 02.14.19 at 8:24 pm

This is a good example of why LJL will continue to be known as LJL.

#10 Paul ElevenHaken on 02.16.19 at 5:09 pm

NOTE: Lent is not celebrated. It’s observed.