Sioux Falls Voter Analysis; More to Come

Cameraman Bruce has been crunching the latest numbers when it comes to ‘Likely’ voters in Sioux Falls. While we have much more data coming, some of the early results show of the approximately 17,000 consistent households that vote, only 3,000 are in Lincoln County. For all the talk of a “fast’ growing Lincoln County, the Sioux Falls resident voters still don’t like to vote in local elections.

It also seems that $100K VOTE YES for Schools campaign was able to encourage a lot of first time voters or people who rarely vote.

MORE TO COME!

#1 LJL on 02.15.19 at 4:38 pm

Without stating the percentage of likely voters who live in Lincoln, your stating a conclusion without any facts… which is not unusual for you.

Analyzing beginning with preconceived expectations is how “global warming” became excepted by the emotion based electorate.

#2 l3wis on 02.15.19 at 7:54 pm

I think I said in the post, twice, MORE TO COME. So chill, bitch.

#3 Sheldon Osborn on 02.16.19 at 4:05 am

#4 matt johnson on 02.16.19 at 12:33 pm

I had someone tell me that you spent the last week in jail- more to come when I find out the truth of that; or perhaps it is all that bad news about the Mueller investigation, Trump and RUSSIA; more to come but it doesn’t appear that it will be what has been “reported” so far

#5 scott on 02.16.19 at 9:42 pm

i heard that hemp is a gateway drug. more to come on that from the governor’s office.

#6 where were you matt johnson on 02.18.19 at 9:43 am

saw southdacola at 6 hours of council meetings last tuesday

staying informed on local government and issues

where were you matt johnson?

#7 matt johnson on 02.18.19 at 6:03 pm

Saw that an actor was attacked by evil trump supporters- more to come; watched much of that from home- not the gadfly he is; think I have a pretty good handle on the local issues but don’t have “all the answers” either