UPDATE-NEW VID: Sioux Falls Housing Summit

#1 Biden/Buttigieg/Bernie/Warren/Harris in 2020 on 05.15.19 at 10:03 pm

A summit on wages would solve so many problems in this town.

#LetsPreventNotCure

(“Say, how is everyone else’s 2020 bracket looking anyway?… I got my Final Five (“Five?”))….(“Yah ‘Five’, you got a problem with that, huh?”)))

#2 Zach DeBoer on 05.16.19 at 12:07 am

So I went to this and asked a few questions. The last question at the end of the video was what the city is doing to protect core housing from entities like Sanford/Avera. She gave an interesting answer.

#3 l3wis on 05.16.19 at 8:08 am

Zach, I did watch both videos and found the discussion interesting with you, Clint, Lauren and others. I was going to text you and say, “Sorry Zach, Sanford always wins in the end . . . always.” I wouldn’t be surprised if Sanford builds a hospital on top of the DT parking ramp.

#4 A Dream Website Fan on 05.16.19 at 9:11 am

The eventual goal is to have only the taupe houses on the south end of town surviving….. #OnceYouGoTaupeYouWontHaveTooMope

A Sanford hospital in the downtown area is intriguing as well. Just imagine a new ball park nearby too with televised games showing the Sanford sign off in the distance….#NeverGiveUp

#5 anonymous on 05.16.19 at 1:55 pm

……with the Canaries, who have not had a winning season in the past TEN YEARS!!

Suggestion: The Canaries can share Harmodon with other park users…..BTW, a park that taxpayers invested over 10m in. Taxpayers have NO appetite for further subsidizing the Canaries.

#6 SF Packers Fan on 05.16.19 at 9:26 pm

The Canaries are proof that there should be a minor league beneath the minor leagues.

#BringThePackersBack!