And you want to be my latex salesman (Mayor)?

#1 Spinner on 06.12.19 at 11:13 am

Just stumbling around falling on the flag like running a governments

#2 taxpayer/voter on 06.12.19 at 12:16 pm

He obviously doesn’t have enough to do running the City.

#3 Ljl on 06.12.19 at 12:30 pm

Someone should inform Curt Sohel about the jerk store.

#4 "'Extremely' Stable Genius" on 06.12.19 at 12:35 pm

I see he tried to wrap himself in the flag like a true Trumpster:

Oh, and do you all remember when leaders led regardless of whether you personally supported their positions?

Today, we sadly live in a Kardashian world, where entertainment and image trump substance.

#5 Conservative Here on 06.12.19 at 2:23 pm

ESG,
I hate to break this to you but, the Kardashian impact came up LONG before Donald Trump showed up. Obama playing basketball or would hang with Jay-z and Beyonce to show how young and hip he was. This is what our culture has evolved into and I hate it, hate it, hate it. I cannot stand grandstanding or doing corny Twitter or FB videos to show “hey look at me I am in my Pastors expensive car doing a stupid video” (for those of who saw the Mayor make the corny video) Makes me want to puke but, not a Trump thing, its unfortunately an American thing and one I would like to see go away. I sound like a 80 year old get off my lawn guy but, I just am not a fan of making of video of every single mundane thing you do and posting it, dumb!!!

#6 "'Extremely' Stable Genius" on 06.12.19 at 2:44 pm

CH,

Frankly, it started with Clinton and washing the limo if you ask me, but it has become unfortunately the norm and much too often:

FF 02:34

#7 Theodore on 06.12.19 at 3:24 pm

You should make a Yakety Sax version too.

#8 D@ily Spin on 06.12.19 at 11:01 pm

He’s practicing for dodging stalkers.

#9 Dress Code Enforcer on 06.13.19 at 11:58 am

Say, I see where Halberstadt’s is having a sale this weekend on ties and dress shoes….#IAmJustSaying…