ILUSTRATION; The Late Great Ed ‘Big Daddy’ Roth
The End of an Error
In all seriousness, it really doesn’t matter who wins the presidential race today, one thing is for sure, NO MORE BUSH.
I think he has been the worst president our country has ever seen. I still like the bumper sticker I have seen on several cars around town; ‘Never thought I would miss Nixon’
What surprises me the most is that he isn’t sitting in a jail cell with Cheney. Not only is there plenty of evidence to charge him with war crimes and crimes against humanity, he could have been impeached on violating the 4th Amendment alone (something he admitted to in a press conference – how much more proof do you need?).
History will judge him very poorly. There has even been rumors circulating that he will be brought up on criminal charges when he steps out of office.
He has single-handily;
– Bankrupt our country
– Destroyed the middle-class
– Tore up our Constitution
– Destroyed our standing in the world
– Increased world terrorism in the world against our allies
– Contributed to global warming by removing energy regulations
– Destroyed the reputation of his party (which isn’t all that bad). He did get some help from Tom Delay on this one, and most recently, Ted Stevens.
And this is where Barack Obama comes in. If it weren’t for Bush’s pitiful failures, Obama may still just be a Senator from Illinois. He has been able to take the high road, and prove that you can be positive in a campaign and get results – we’ll know more about that tonight.
GO VOTE RATFINKS!