Is this kid serious?

Just another brainwashed kid sloshbuckling thru life

When I first saw this video of Jonathan Krohn, I thought it was a kid impersonating a Republican wingnut, than I realize he is serious. Ironically I agree with most of what he is saying, but when you realize to whom he is speaking (CPAC) you quickly realize we probably are not on the same page when it comes to conservatism and liberty.

#1 Ghost of Dude on 03.04.09 at 1:17 pm

He’s home-schooled…

I bet he’s 30 before he gets laid.

#2 l3wis on 03.04.09 at 1:23 pm

Funny, AG and I just had a conversation about that, what do you consider ‘Laid’?

#3 Ghost of Dude on 03.04.09 at 3:10 pm

Sexual intercourse. Maybe a beej, but handjobs don’t count.

…at least that’s what I’ve heard…

#4 l3wis on 03.05.09 at 7:22 am

I think we will end this discussion before we have a uprising of home schooled kids.

#5 Ghost of Dude on 03.05.09 at 7:40 am

They’ll destroy us with their debating skills.

#6 l3wis on 03.05.09 at 7:54 am

They will. One of my good friends home schools his 3 kids. They are NOT weirdo religious freaks though and his wife actually has a degree in education so they are very qualified. His kids are brilliant – it’s scary.

#7 Ghost of Dude on 03.05.09 at 12:41 pm

Most of the home-schooled kids I knew in college were kind of creepy. Smart, though.
A couple of them were apparently allowed some social functions, so they were pretty cool.

#8 l3wis on 03.05.09 at 12:51 pm

Yeah, his kids are creepy, but in a very funny-sarcastic way, it’s almost like they know what the home school ‘label’ means, so they take advantage of it in messing with people. They are in tons of activities with other kids plus their mom comes from a huge family so there is always a million cousins around. And one other thing you don’t see in public school kids very much, they are very close to there parents and have very open and honest relationships, but I will admit, this is just my observations.