Well, if Pat was running on fundraising alone, he would be our next mayor

You can say one thing about Costello, he is good at getting his rich friends to give him money;

#1 Plaintiff Guy on 03.04.10 at 8:14 am

We don’t need a white collar crook as mayor. He’s everything that’s wrong. He’s benefited most from the Munson bid rigging syndicate. Don’t forget his early campaign letter subsidized by taxpayers via the rigged survey.

Isn’t there some dirt on him? I think he posed nude. There’s that 3some with the don’t ask don’t tell boys leading public works.

Worst case, plant some coke on him.

#2 l3wis on 03.04.10 at 8:20 am

We don’t need any dirt on him, he is not going to win. He has ZERO experience to be mayor. Heck, even Brown has more experience then Pat, and he’s not qualified either.

#3 Ghost of Dude on 03.04.10 at 10:01 am

Pat seems to be winning the early battles in the yard sign war.

Still not sure who gets my vote, but Costello, brown, and Peterson are out.

#4 Scott on 03.04.10 at 10:27 am

With $79,000 to spend, I’m not watching any local tv until the election is over.

#5 Plaintiff Guy on 03.04.10 at 10:29 am

What a waste of campaign funds. It could feed homeless at the banquet for a year or keep him in caviar for one day.

#6 l3wis on 03.04.10 at 10:31 am

I agree Scott, first thing I thought was we will be inidated with Costello TV ads.

#7 Who Dat on 03.04.10 at 2:57 pm

Who is qualified to be mayor of Sioux Falls? Munson? Tim Johnson? John Thune? Steph? Rounds? They are all clowns. None of them has held a real job. We should get folks with executive experience. Maybe Kelby K. or T. Denny.

This country is going down the drain. Where is Ross Perot now?

#8 l3wis on 03.04.10 at 6:59 pm

Who is qualified. I think we need a fiscal conservtive, with political experience that is honest and listens to citizen’s concerns. There is only one person in the race with that experience.