And you thought Kory’s video for Sioux Falls was bad. OMG!

This kind of disappoints me. Every time I go there, I have had a lot of fun. I don’t know who these clowns are, but they need to head down to Exotica and pickup some K-2 and learn how to partay.

#1 Angry Guy on 05.11.10 at 6:05 am

umm… wow. Really?

#2 Scott on 05.11.10 at 9:31 am

Deadspin likes it even less than we do – http://deadspin.com/5535610/this-sioux-city-promotional-video-is-so-awful-youll-want-to-move-there-ironically

“By gathering notable townsfolk for this Up With People-esque extravaganza (and by not paying any attention to Starship’s lyrics), Sioux City’s promo video has now supplanted Cleveland’s as the most unintentionally hilarious instance of civic self-love. H/T @edsbs.”

#3 l3wis on 05.11.10 at 10:23 am

I know the drummer in the video, he plays in a lot of Jazz bands in SF.

#4 Costner on 05.11.10 at 12:52 pm

Ok… that was really scary. The only advice I could give to those appearing in the video would be that they should have a little pride. It was almost embarrassing to watch… and so disturbing that I had to sit through the entire five minutes and 22 seconds as I kept thinking it had to be a joke and the punchline came at the end.

Sadly… I was mistaken.

#5 scott on 05.11.10 at 3:22 pm

leave it to the sioux-er to pick a 25 year old song and try to pretend it is current. some cute chicks though.

#6 hosenpheffer on 05.11.10 at 6:01 pm

Lighten up fat guys. I think it’s great how SC can laugh at themselves.
btw, that kid at the end playing guitar is sam irish’s.

#7 l3wis on 05.11.10 at 10:03 pm

Were they laughing at themselves?

#8 Plaintiff Guy on 05.12.10 at 7:56 am

Beats watching propaganda on Channel 16. The news people are modern compared to hokey androids at Stormland.

Sioux City is a limited access state highway bypass between Minneapolis and Omaha that has become the regional hub. Given damage from Munson misappropriations and corruption, Sioux Falls may never catch up.

Three reasons Sioux City is growing and Sioux Falls isn’t:
1. Constitutional democracy free from Home Rule tyranny.
2. Convention center
3. Riverboat gambling

#9 Johnny Roastbeef on 05.12.10 at 10:12 am

So bad.

#10 samantha on 06.03.10 at 7:01 am

i love how anyone ethnic looking is at the last thirty seconds of the video