Okay, one more (H/T – JR)

#1 Buzz Evenrude on 08.30.10 at 10:16 pm

Hm….Hate much? 3 of your last 7 stories relates to Noems speeding tickets. There are even links to her “wanted” page because she’s received 20 tickets over the years. While I don’t condone such recklessness, I find it interesting you’ve failed to even mention once that the guy running for Governor has nearly the same total?! Apparently 17 is OK but 20 is worthy of a public hanging.
From the Argus Liar:
State Sen. Scott Heidepriem, D-Sioux Falls, his party’s candidate for governor, picked up 17 speeding tickets during the same period of time that Noem got her 20.

#2 l3wis on 08.31.10 at 12:24 am

There is a difference, Heidi-Scott paid his fines. And I am probably not voting for him in November, so I am not sure why I am defending him.

Let me clarify something for you, this is a partially SATIRICAL site, at the top of the main page it says “Editorial Cartoonist from South Dakota – South DaCola”

What part of that don’t you ignorant, POS, ass-rotten, pig-headed, dumbasses understand? NEWSFLASH! It’s a fucking joke!

#3 MerlinTW on 08.31.10 at 4:53 am

@l3wis But since they only do “jokes” about one political party then it becomes a “political comment blog” and not a joke site.

This is all good but don’t lie about what this really is…a one sided liberal trash site.

#4 Costner on 08.31.10 at 7:04 am

Is this the warmer, softer side of l3wis we were promised after the last round of elections?

Just curious.

#5 l3wis on 08.31.10 at 7:10 am

Merlin. I haven’t trashed Dems on this site? While I will agree, I trash Repugs probably more, Dems get a fair dosage from me to. I am a registered Indy, and have no plans in changing that. I suppose I could join one of the parties. Then starting spewing the regular talking points that their bloggers do. Thanks, but no thanks. And BTW, the only ‘trash’ talk this campaign season is coming out of the Noem campaign.

#6 RedRyder on 08.31.10 at 10:21 am

l3wis: Your language is very interesting. Did you pick it up in the gutter or did you just make it up on your own lacking better vocabulary?

#7 John on 08.31.10 at 11:39 am

Merlin is a regular here? Or a hired gun posting on all the sites for Noem?

#8 Ghost of Dude on 08.31.10 at 1:08 pm

If it’s the same Merlin from the Argus, he’s just an old guy who figured out how to make the internet machine work and posts rants in between yelling at kids to stay off his lawn.

#9 l3wis on 08.31.10 at 2:33 pm

RR- I was making a point, one that you obviously missed. You must be Republican 🙂

#10 anominous on 08.31.10 at 8:45 pm

I picked my language up in the gutter.

#11 John2 on 08.31.10 at 10:29 pm

Nice photoshop. I was holding out for pasting her face on the Minnehaha County sheriff’s black-n-whites on a perp walk but maybe next time . . . and there will be a next time since she can’t keep her mouth shut and won’t let her story die.