How I am voting – District 13

I’m probably going to the polls next week (absentee). Read it and weep.

#1 Helga on 10.02.10 at 1:01 am

You have to be kidding. You vote for Rounds wanna be Daugaard??!!! It is time for South Dakota to have a governor that is not a republican.
But maybe your ballot will be thrown out because it is messy. g

#2 Helga on 10.02.10 at 1:26 am

Read this about the “myopic twit.”

#3 caheidelberger on 10.02.10 at 7:04 am

Liss? Seriously? He’s exactly what we need less of in Pierre. Scratch him, put Blake back on your list.

#4 Mike C on 10.02.10 at 7:34 am

That’s a brave move, posting your ballot on-line.

I’m sure you will understand that I won’t and keep how I vote a secret

#5 Detroit Lewis on 10.02.10 at 8:30 am

Helga- I may not vote at all on the governor. Neither candidate impresses me. I was just picking the lesser of two evils.

#6 Helga on 10.02.10 at 6:52 pm

With the Rounds clone SD just gets more of the same. Time for a change, get past Janklow, Rounds all the good ol boys. Time for new blood.

#7 l3wis on 10.02.10 at 8:30 pm

Well, Heidi-Scott definately isn’t ‘New Blood’

#8 Yakatyak on 10.03.10 at 7:20 am

My! My! I agree with the Thune x, all the other positions I know little of the candidates, will educate myself this month. before nowit is a wate of time and energy because a politician never says the same thing twice,let a lonw the truth. Lots of dreamers when it come to politicians. I want a government back that is for the people by the people, lets vote all the politicians out and start new. Medical marijuana needs to pass the time has come for us as citizens to take charge of our health care needs and do not leave it up to the insurance and pharmacutical companies.There is not a policeman in this world that can say “oh yeah we had a commisarie braul and the place got real bustedup cause one of the patients had too many doses! Humor my friends about a serious vote. I beg you all reading this to vote yes on 13 and give Doctors the power to deem who can benifit from the natural wonders of the canibus plant, not misled closed minded bought off politicians. See you at the polls. Oh yeah does anyone know where Stephanies hanging her head these days?

#9 Ghost of Dude on 10.04.10 at 1:16 pm

The vote for Ron Volesky is pure win. We need more nutjobs in our state government.

#10 Costner on 10.04.10 at 2:32 pm

Ron should just print some campaign signs that read “Ron Volesky… the Perennial Candidate!”

Or maybe some “Volesky for [insert office here]” bumper stickers!

#11 Dave R on 10.04.10 at 4:10 pm

Can’t fault Volesky for trying. Wouldn’t have him as my lawyer.

#12 l3wis on 10.04.10 at 8:50 pm

“Ron Volesky… the Perennial Candidate!”

LMAO!

The only reason I am voting for him is becuz I think Jackboots is politically motivated. While Larry Long was also, he wasn’t to the same degree. Jackboots scares the shit out of me.