Bad beer, bad cops, bad pipeline, bad idea.

#1 Costner on 11.13.11 at 9:20 pm

Say what you will… but Keith Stone is the man.

#2 Detroit Lewis on 11.13.11 at 9:23 pm

Costner, if you drink Keystone Light, that explains a lot.

I love it when I have a customer ask, “Do you have Busch Light in a can?” I always want to respond, “Do you know what the word gratuity means?”

#3 Pathloss on 11.14.11 at 8:40 am

The pipeline would add jobs but the temporary population influx is undesirable and we’re left with permanent environmental issues.

#4 Costner on 11.14.11 at 9:36 am

No I don’t drink it… I think I tried it once about 10 or 15 years ago but didn’t care for it. I just think those Keith Stone commercials are rather clever. Surely better than those stupid Coors Light “let’s vent” or “oh wow it turns blue when it is cold” crap.

Also, why is it that every time I see someone drinking Busch Light they try to convince me that it “tastes just like Bud Light”. If that is true… then why not just drink Bud Light and avoid the whole trailerpark association?

BTW Lewis… I’m a good tipper so thankfully I haven’t shown up on one of your little Ugly Table rants.

#5 rufusx on 11.14.11 at 10:05 am

The more the media promotes the red-neck culture – the more rednecks (or wanna-be rednecks – even worse!!) we’ll get in this country, where we already have too many. Every day I think about – and come closer to – moving to a different country.

#6 Pathloss on 11.14.11 at 10:14 am

How about a beer pipeline?

#7 l3wis on 11.14.11 at 9:47 pm

Straight from Boston to my throat!

#8 Analog Kid on 11.15.11 at 3:33 pm

Speaking of red neck – Uncle Jessee was a redneck but was his character Jack in Grizzly Adams considered a redneck or just a mountain man? I mean he obviously couldn’t have had 3 or 4 refrigerators in his yard but he did hunt and eat varmint.
Here’s a Redneck – Chan Gailey of the dallas cowboys – listen and laugh:

#9 l3wis on 11.15.11 at 7:04 pm

OMG! How did you find that? I pissed my pants.