The guy who said I wasn’t media suddenly is media

I like how Bowlcut is prepping himself for a run against Captain Converse by not wearing a tie. While I have been hard on him as the mayor, he actually did a pretty good job as a TV show host . . . it actually shows that people with NO media background can actually tell a story. Go figure.

#1 "Very Stable Genius" on 04.02.19 at 10:08 pm

He did do a great job…. OH, and heads up Mike, Converse run big…. 😉

#2 Remember me? on 04.03.19 at 8:38 am

#3 Warren Phear on 04.03.19 at 8:39 am

I’ll never watch it. I have never lost site of where he cut his teeth. Marketing director for a predatory fee harvesting credit card scam.

#4 Sierra broussard on 04.03.19 at 8:41 am

There is nothing of a good job Mike huether has done are u kidding me Scott lol I cant beleive keloland gave him a job and paying him for this show . I wonder what the ratings was last night . Were they low high .

#5 Sierra broussard on 04.03.19 at 8:42 am

That is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back is huether trying to entertain us like me entertained him at council .

#6 anominous on 04.03.19 at 10:07 am

Lol, why don’t Huether get on them rubes’ cases about not cleaning up their ugly property.

#7 Scott D Hudson on 04.03.19 at 10:30 am

I wonder if Packers season tickets are part of his salary for this awfulness?

#8 l3wis on 04.03.19 at 10:31 am

He told Greg yesterday that his book comes out in June. I wonder if it is a fictional story about how he got things in government and how all of those projects are falling apart now.

Failed HVAC system in the Admin building

Low attendance at the Midco

Crumbling floor and bad siding at EC

His ‘accomplishments’ will be costing taxpayers millions for decades to come.

#9 Blasphemo on 04.03.19 at 11:00 am

I missed the broadcast last evening, and forgot to set a recording. No info on the KELO web site or via a Midco program title search that there will be any repeat showings before the next monthly installment. Not on YouTube yet. Seems like a lot of production work to show just once/month.

#10 l3wis on 04.03.19 at 12:00 pm

Just follow the link in my post to watch.

#11 LJL on 04.03.19 at 12:35 pm

And the whitewashing of a shitty politician begins.