Thank You Veterans!

I’m going to do this a little different, and if there is anyone I forgot, please tell me, you have all been important in my life;

Grandpa’s Laddie & Mel (WW2)

Uncle Jr. (Korean War)

Uncle Duane, Stepdad Roger (Army)

Friends Dave & Dan (Vietnam)

Brother & Dr. Kermit Staggers (Air Force)

Friend Dave (Navy)

Friend Brion (Army)

Thank you for your service! I think about your sacrifices more than you can even imagine! Our Freedom is FREE because of you!

#1 Observer on 11.11.20 at 10:30 pm

Yay!

#2 D@ily Spin on 11.12.20 at 10:58 am

Thankyou. Some gave some, some gave all. My freedom today is binge watching Rambo movies.

#3 Conservative Here on 11.12.20 at 12:22 pm

Your welcome!!

In all seriousness I think the men and women who I served with and those that do it today are some of the best we have in our country

Happy Veterans Day

#4 "Very Stable Genius" on 11.12.20 at 10:55 pm

Thank you President Trump…. Oh, that’s right.

#5 D@ily Spin on 11.13.20 at 10:18 am

Donald Trump is the only President who hasn’t laid a wreath at Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. He refused acknowledging Veterans Day. His comment about John McCain, “I was smart enough to not be a POW”.

Neither Trump nor Biden served in the military but Biden can’t help but be a better Commander in Chief of the military.

#6 Watching from the South on 11.13.20 at 6:23 pm

Happy Veteran’s Day and for those (and their families) that served and are serving, thank you is not nearly enough.

Daily Spin – A quick duckduckgo (or google for some of you) search reveals that your claim that our current president, Donald Trump, “is the only President who has not laid a wreath at the Tomb of The Unknown Soldier” to be a complete lie.

When statements such as yours can be easily disproven, it pretty much makes anything else you opine or spout about irrelevant IMO

I assume you’re all for unity too?

#7 l3wis on 11.13.20 at 6:33 pm

He is right Dan, draft dodger has placed a wreath.

#8 Fear & Loathing in Sioux Falls on 11.13.20 at 9:16 pm

I believe Trump is the first draft dodger to lay a wreath at the Tomb of The Unknown Soldier, however. The Tomb was built after the Cleveland presidency. (Oh, but I must be careful with Cleveland comparisons, however.)

#9 D@ily Spin on 11.14.20 at 11:42 am

Trump did not lay the wreath in 2018. This year he did but made no comments at the ceremony. There was a false Facebook post that went viral before it was deleted that stated Trump was first President in 56 years to not place wreath.
Sorry, my comment was incorrect. However, I can’t forgive Trump for his treatment of John McCain.

#10 Fear & Loathing in Sioux Falls on 11.15.20 at 12:14 pm

Kristi is building a veterans’ cemetery near Sioux Falls, which will be filled with COVID vets. Does that make her prophetic or pathetic, or both?