Turkmenistan

#1 D@ily Spin on 05.30.22 at 5:15 pm

I watched it. All of it. It’s hard to believe such a place exists. Why is this?

#2 Fear & Loathing in Sioux Falls on 05.30.22 at 10:27 pm

Credit cards have given us a significant health care system. The Pentagon is for our health. The unwillingness of the Republicans to spend our tax surpluses, however, which are then turned into sacred reserves, have created reserves which will eventually fund our government without further or any taxation due to the great interest they will draw after eventual and major accumulation. But we are not quite there yet, but our happiness is coming, but in the meantime, we are forced to live at times in the “Hot Hole” amongst the two breasts, while our two channels give us food truck news and country music at our major venues. But really, when it is all said and done, the only true thing we have in common with Turkmenistan is a bunch of hot gas.

#3 "Woodstock" on 05.30.22 at 10:41 pm

“I wonder if anyone has ever looked at that leader’s cell phone?”…. “And the roads there look as desolate as Highway 14 near Highmore, if you know what I mean”…. “But with locations like “Hot Hole” and “Two Breasts”, you would have thought someone would have opened a breastaurant there by now”…. “Or, maybe they are just more into food trucks there as well”….

#4 A resident of Hot Hole on 05.30.22 at 10:55 pm

Who knew that Elvis Costello had gained so much weight?

#5 l3wis on 05.30.22 at 10:56 pm

Waldemar normally makes art docs and he is really funny, so I was surprised when I found this one. It is hilarious. I liked the part where he was drunk in the dessert singing Polish folk songs, and he says, “I’m not pissed, I’m just trying to keep up the act.”

#6 Very Stable Genius on 05.31.22 at 12:51 pm

Yes, he is, but at times I had a surreal experience watching this, where I found myself asking: Why is Elvis Costello, and in true Michael Moore fashion, telling us about a country that Wayne Newton is running?

#7 l3wis on 05.31.22 at 2:57 pm

When I first got into Waldemar we corresponded a few times on Twitter. I would love to meet him if I ever make the UK, we seem to have a similar Slavic build and sense of humor 🙂

#8 "Woodstock" on 05.31.22 at 6:01 pm

“Actually, Dua, however, probably has the best ‘Slavic build'”…. 😉 #AlbaniaBaby!