Not sure what made me think of this list, but I thought I would compile it. Give me your 2-Cents.
1) Kaisen Soup – Sushi Masa (Seafood creature heaven)
2) Borscht – Touch of Europe (Beet vegetable soup)
3) Tomato Zucchini – Minervas (actually every downtown restaurant has stolen this recipe)
4) Gumbo – Bros (Spicy goodness)
5) Clam chowder – Outback (White, peppery and only available on the weekends)
6) Lobster Bisque – Crawfords
One of my memorable soups in Sioux Falls was served at a place called the Hamburger Shop (Parker’s resides there now) There Wisconsin cheese soup was to die for. I also like the liver soup at the Bohemian Cafe in Omaha.