10 Thoughts on “VOTE JESKE!

1. Fear & Loathing in Sioux Falls on March 20, 2024 at 6:57 pm said:

Now, I know why most of my relatives work for the government. Dumb me. #PrivateSectorCapitalisticFool

2. Jon Jermane on March 20, 2024 at 7:07 pm said:

I have a theory about Princess Kate. I think she’s been hiding in Texas to get some new teeth. #TheBritish&TheirTeeth

3. D@ily Spin on March 21, 2024 at 8:27 am said:

Chief of Staff $215k but then refer everything to executive level?

4. Tabitha on March 21, 2024 at 10:21 am said:

Seriously love him calling out the salaries. Vote secured.

Wait until he finds out how many other workers the city has that their jobs are useless and they could cut 1/3 of the staff and operate even better. Hope we get a city manager form of government in time, go jeske

5. neil j on March 22, 2024 at 8:51 am said:

City manager would most likely be the preferred form of local government

6. Angry Guy on March 22, 2024 at 3:23 pm said:

you can’t be serious about voting for this ass hat.
    MORE FREEDOM LESS GOVT is a YUGE dogwhistle.. and I’m a little sad that you are falling for it.

7. l3wis on March 22, 2024 at 3:36 pm said:

It’s paid advertising, and since he lives in the NE district I can’t vote for him anyway. I also did some paid graphic design for another candidate that I didn’t support (he dropped out). I will let anyone advertise here.

8. Further Fear & Loathing on March 22, 2024 at 9:02 pm said:

I saw him wear jazz shoes with a cowboy hat. What’s next, a guy from Miami who owns ranch land in West River?

9. Blasphemo on March 22, 2024 at 9:55 pm said:

L3wis…I’m with Angry Guy on this one. All I needed was to see & hear Jeske on the recent City Council Candidate Forum from Carnegie Town Hall, and then to read his bio. He comes off like a white power skinhead lacking any formal education. I’ve seen other advertising on your blog, but I don’t think they’re usually placed in a given post of yours with a reference to the ad in your blog post title. This title “Vote Jeske!” clearly appears to be your endorsement – which you are surely entitled to do. However, I, too, can’t believe you’d endorse this ass hat.

10. Angry Guy on March 25, 2024 at 3:52 pm said:

Blasphemo nails it.. to someone that doesn’t know you or your blog well… they think you just endorsed this guy that should have been spat out on the floor of the POS pickup he was conceived in. Your title should read “I was paid to say Vote for this Asshat!”

Wait… is ass hat two words or one?

Post Navigation