Call a Whaaaabulance, Tim.

Tim Kant is at it again, crying because people are picking on him. The below flyer is posted on his tables outdoors. Normally I would defend a bar owner. But Mr. Kant has a reputation for skirting the rules. He consistently plays music past the time allowed on the weekends and has been known to sell drinks in plastic cups so people can carry (which you need a special permit for.) I guess if Tim was following the rules I would defend him, especially against the city and the money front they call DTSF.

0824091504

#1 Angry Guy on 08.24.09 at 2:14 pm

I just left a message on Dan Stadema’s voicemail telling him what a great fucking idea it would be to shut down Stoogeez Douchebag Lounge. That place is a cancer on the ass of DTSF (tobacco pun intended). We all know it isn’t really what’s going on. Tim Kunt put those signs there to ostracize the tenants that are complaining. Two people aren’t going to get them shut down. Fuckin crybaby.

#2 l3wis on 08.24.09 at 4:20 pm

I encourage everyone who reads this blog to do exactly what you did.

I can’t wait to see the planning/council meeting where this is discussed. They better bring mops to clean up after Tim’s head exploding.

#3 Angry Guy on 08.24.09 at 5:32 pm

I wonder if the SFMSM will run anything on his imaginary problem.

#4 Ghost of Dude on 08.25.09 at 6:48 am

If that douchebag would just learn to keep the music down when he’s supposed to, he wouldn’t have these problems.
I had neighbors like him in college who would blast Tom Petty (the same damn song over and over) until 4 in the morning until the cops finally busted them for having a cooler full of weed. The reason they got busted? My roommate called in a noise complaint.
I was never happier to see someone get busted.

#5 l3wis on 08.25.09 at 7:16 am

But Tim doesn’t think he should follow the rules, he is a Republican, remember? When they were doing the road construction DT this Spring, I guess Tim would be out there everymorning chewing ass to get it done quicker (like that will get the contractor incentive to get it done) but guess whose patio was poured first? Stogeez.

#6 Angry Guy on 08.25.09 at 8:03 am

I don’t think his party affiliation has anything to do with him being a douche. It doesn’t help my opinion of him, but there isn’t much that would.

Maybe we should go there and all order coffee and sit and talk for hours on end…
a sit in of sorts.

#7 Ghost of Dude on 08.25.09 at 8:18 am

I’ll bring my own cigar too.

#8 Randall on 08.25.09 at 3:14 pm

AG – “I don’t think his party affiliation has anything to do with him being a douche.”

I don’t think becoming a Republican automatically makes you a douche bag.

I think it’s just more likely that douche bags naturally seek to become Republicans.

#9 Costner on 08.25.09 at 3:17 pm

Interesting logic Randall, but I might argue there are plenty of dbs on both sides of the aisle.

Hell there are enough dbs to be above and below, in front of and behind the aisle for that matter.

#10 l3wis on 08.25.09 at 7:35 pm

Independents – The Less Douchey Party

#11 Costner on 08.25.09 at 7:39 pm

You put that on a bumper sticker and you just might be on to something.

#12 Ghost of Dude on 08.25.09 at 7:40 pm

There are enough douchebags around to contain the world’s supply of douche at least 17 times over. We don’t need any more.

And also, douchebaggery transcends party lines.

#13 l3wis on 08.25.09 at 7:43 pm

Agreed. LaRouche Democrats have stock in Vinegar.

#14 l3wis on 08.28.09 at 5:53 am

I guess it is about decibal levels