I guess Madison, SD has there own version of Glenn Beck (H/T – Costner)

global_7616441

I would rather be shaving my balls with a butter knife then go to this event;

Some of the topics we will touch on will be:
* Hierarchy of needs
* Preparation for interruptions in public utilities
* Preparation for possible interruptions in interstate commerce
* Preparation for probable inflation or possible economic collapse
* Communication in the event of catastrophe or blackout
* Family Plans, Rally Points
* Common sense survival tips
* Individual self-defense (including avoidance/evasion, defensive stances, blocking moves, weapon selection, use of force ladder)
* Home defense (pet issues, lighting issues, alarm issues, defense in depth, weapon selection, the Castle Doctrine)

Possible economic collapse? What a jackass.

#1 proud jack on 12.01.09 at 6:54 am

So what part of possible economic collapse don’t you believe? That is what the great O himself was spouting in order to get his stimulus passed, which BTW hasn’t been even half spent after his dire predictions. And he’s claiming we need another one, he’s printing money by the trainload, the dollar isn’t thought well of in the world, and he’s still spending even though we are broke. Guess economics isn’t your strong suit, huh, Detroit?

#2 l3wis on 12.01.09 at 11:51 am

You obviously missed my point, the economic collapse happened a long time ago under the Bush administration, it is not a possibility, it is reality.

As for the money printing, I agree, we shouldn’t be bailing out banks, but we also shouldn’t be giving tax cuts to the wealthiest Americans when we are trying to fund very expensive unneeded wars.

#3 Angry Guy on 12.01.09 at 11:54 am

What do self defense and weapon selection have to do with the fucking economy?
BTW, there isn’t a sane answer to this one.

#4 l3wis on 12.01.09 at 12:04 pm

Nothing. That’s why these people are called whackjobs on a regular basis.

#5 The Minuteman on 12.01.09 at 1:04 pm

Hey Jack!

Just do what I do. Dig a bunker, reinforce it with concrete, live there, and only communicate with the outside world via the internet.
Sally and I have been doing it for years. We added on after that Kenyan socialist-nazi-communist-facist usurper got himself elected president. I’ll come out when GOD-fearing, white REAL AMERICANS are back in power. Let me know if you want the specs on how to build a proper bunker.

#6 l3wis on 12.01.09 at 1:09 pm

and I am sure your bunker walls are painted white.

#7 Ghost of Dude on 12.01.09 at 3:15 pm

“It does not matter which role you play in this country’s refounding, as long as you play a role.”

I’ll play the role of the guy who points and laughs at the tin-foil hat wearing retards.

#8 l3wis on 12.01.09 at 5:55 pm

I prefer to flip them off. And BTW, GoD, don’t insult the mentally challenged like that.

#9 Ghost of Dude on 12.01.09 at 8:48 pm

Sorry. The mentally challenged would probably run circles around these imbeciles.