Noem is running for President, and that is some very scary crap

Sneveliscious did a podcast with Slate about it.

It actually makes me ill to my stomach thinking about her as president. I coined her as the Sarah Palin of South Dakota when she ran for the state legislature, and I still haven’t changed my opinion and hopefully she ends up like Sarah, out of office.

While I could certainly go on a rant about how I really don’t approve of her fake Libertarianism, anti-choice, anti-LGBTQ, pro-bible, anti-public education, anti-worker attitudes, I think what scares me the most about Noem isn’t her political leanings, it’s that she is extremely ignorant especially when it comes to national history, the constitution, and anything governmental. She is so dumb, she actually thinks the rest of the country is just as naïve as the South Dakotans that voted for her. They are NOT. University studies/polls across the country have the country leaning left to center by a very tiny margin. But the extremists on the left and the right make up only about 30% of voters combined. In other words, her Trumpian whacka-doodle Republican brand isn’t good enough to get her elected president, and she is too stupid to realize it. Why do you think she goes through staffers so quickly? Because she either fires them or they quit because of the disagreements, and these are people are right wingers like her.

If Noem totally falls on her face running for president, which I think she will, good riddance. If she wants to be a shIt talker on FoxMaxx, go for it, and please take your TV studio with you, it will be our parting gift and a fair trade not to ever see you in government ever again.

#1 D@ily Spin on 07.22.21 at 3:52 pm

She’d never muster enough in political contributions. However, Trump might select her to be his Vice President. It’d be Trump/Noem so there’s another Palin vice. For sure she can’t see Russia from here and buffalo don’t wear lipstick.

#2 Brain Drain from S. Dakota on 07.22.21 at 3:54 pm

But But ya got legal weed in SD so it aint so bad if these nutjobs are in power right?

#3 Very Stable Genius on 07.22.21 at 4:40 pm

2026, 2026 my friends, the Republican Senate primary in South Dakota between Noem and Dusty, it’s going to be a really good one. It will put Kirby v. Barnett to shame. I’ve already placed my popcorn buy options for it.

#4 The Guy From Guernsey on 07.23.21 at 8:41 am

VSG,
I cannot wait for the 2026 Lincoln Day dinner at which Gov Noem invites Maria Butina to sit at her table, reprising both the scene in The Godfather Part II in which Michael Corleone and Tom Hagen are seated at a US Senate hearing with Frank Pentangeli’s brother AND the table arrangement at the 2018 Brown Co Lincoln Day Dinner which found candidate Noem seated with Laura Kaiser.
Noem will need Lewandowski to pull some strings in order that Butina can obtain a travel visa.
Will it be the Hughes County Lincoln Day Dinner? (on Johnson’s home turf and in the cradle of South Dakota freedom [LOL!]? Or the Minnehaha County event?
We are finally going to find out what Dusty did with the Red Sparrow of South Dakota.

#5 The Guy From Guernsey on 07.23.21 at 8:59 am

Just how close is Joe Sneve to surpassing the late David Kranz as political pundit extraordinaire?
That is the lede from this South Dacola blog post.
A national campaign presence for Governor Noem lifts Sneve’s national visibility.
Will it be Joe and Mika’s producers, or the staff from AC360 who make the first move?

#6 Stu Pidasso on 07.23.21 at 10:30 am

Scott, I’d like to thank you for the laugh. I needed it this morning. Reading “she is so dumb” from someone who struggles with 4th grade level words was fantastic. Thanks again.

#7 l3wis on 07.23.21 at 10:54 am

I’m also not running a state or running for president. I’m just simply pointing out her ignorance.

#8 Very Stable Genius on 07.23.21 at 11:06 am

Don’t forget what Dusty said the night he won the Republican House primary in 2018 as he gave recognition to his wife:

“I married the best looking woman who would have anything to do with me”…

( and Woodstock adds: “I wonder if that principle applies to sparrows, too?”…. ( “I wonder if Dusty will sit with Lewandowski?”….)… ( “Can Dusty ride a horse?”…))

#9 Stu Pidasso on 07.23.21 at 11:30 am

While pointing out yours at the same time makes it even better. Thanks again.

#10 Fear & Loathing in Sioux Falls on 07.23.21 at 11:32 am

Speaking of a dense concept. For the first time ever, the KELOLAND forecast was not rain, thunderstorms, snow, sleet, sunny, or partly cloudy, rather it was smoke. They’re also calling it hazy. Climate change or medical marijuana?

#11 The Guy From Guernsey on 07.23.21 at 2:29 pm

In before Woodstock with this musing,
“Say Stu, any relation to Va?”

#12 The Guy From Guernsey on 07.23.21 at 2:42 pm

Woodstock,
Dusty would more likely sit with a “cleaner”, a real life Winston Wolfe, the cleaner to the establishment political class in South Dakota.
Dusty would sit with Marty Jackley.

#13 "Woodstock" on 07.23.21 at 4:23 pm

“Maybe Marty could introduce Dusty at a Platte dinner, huh?”….. “Maybe the door prize could be an unopened safe”….. (“Hell, I thought his name was Picasso, but he didn’t know how to spell it”…. )

#14 The County Agent on 07.23.21 at 8:33 pm

“Or, would that be a plate dinner consisting of a baked potato, a steak, and a coke?”…. “Or, would that be a steak, coke, and a baked potato?”…. (“Boy, the waitress sure is cute”)….

“I used to have an art teacher who said I painted like Picasso, but then I made the mistake of returning the compliment by telling her she looked like Picasso”….

#15 scott on 07.24.21 at 9:28 am

i think she really wants to be t-rump’s vp, should he run again. her milfyness appeals to the rusted out, trump flag flying, pickup crowd.

#16 Fear & Loathing in Sioux Falls on 07.24.21 at 11:01 am

Except, that it has been changed to a “Melania that I would like to …..”