Entries Tagged 'Cartoon' ↓
More reader submissions.
From 605 magazine and the 605 Classic.
JT wanted to add one
‘The only thing that would make this tank better is a snowgate on the front.’
‘Play tennis with the day God gave you.’
You would think Mike would be used to the hassling by now, but it is all about controlling the message I guess. He has told me several times he doesn’t believe in censorship. Well Mike, what would you call dragging a private citizen into a meeting with you after he posted parody photos of you on his Facebook page? Grow a thicker skin.
JT Nelson talks about his meeting on Facebook;
JT Nelson I’m not going to say much… but let’s just say he didn’t offer me a job, NOR does he find this funny. [walking away with tail between legs].
• So much for being Grand Poo-Ba of the St. Patty’s Day parade. Did he take away your birthday?
JT Nelson Pretty much. I think I’m grounded.
• You’ve stained the family name. I’m thinking JT Jelinkovic will be your new name.
• Hope you charged him for your time.
JT Nelson I thinking about the last name “Timberlake”…. JTT. I like the sound of that. Maybe I’ll run for mayor.
• Well to put it this way in my opinion, he needs to realize he is a public figure and his actions on national tv reflect our community. In other words, when your a public official, don’t be dancing around pointing at people like a teenager on crack. Too bad I can’t find a video of it online.
• I am kind of surprised he didn’t find the humor in it. It was all in fun, and he is probably embarassed because he realized how ridiculous he looked. I noticed it while watching the game too. I hope he wasn’t too tough on you. You are not banished from SF for life, I hope!
Here are a few of my faves
Yes, some Vikings are veg heads! Gotta hand it to my buddy Chris Browne (Hagar the Horrible) and his Thanksgiving post on FB. I suspect his banquet table was full of sweet potatoes, cranberries, mashers and pumpkin pie.
Michelle, you are chair of the SF city council, that’s it. Didn’t you get enough railing about this a few months back? Your two question rule is silly and wouldn’t stand up in a court of law. If councilors are on a line of questioning, why would you cut them off after two questions and break the cycle? When an attorney has a witness on the stand and they are about to admit guilt, does the judge cut off the line of questioning?
I think you are only enabling and assisting city directors to mislead.
(Watch the info meeting where councilor Staggers mocks Michelle for her unenforceable rule)