Poorly Placed Advertising (H/T – Helga)

(Screen shots from argusleader.com)

#1 l3wis on 08.09.11 at 7:33 am

I think a Huset’s Speedway ad would have been more funny.

#2 Timothy Fountain on 08.09.11 at 8:59 am

Called in to the KELO a.m. show today and suggested that the state solve revenue problems with a pay-per-view match race between Janklow and Noem… let people place bets, let corporate sponsors pay to put stickers all over the cars, etc. The host was not amused.

#3 l3wis on 08.09.11 at 1:52 pm

Ha!

#4 Helga on 08.10.11 at 12:43 am

Great idea Timothy. I was going to say Snooki had to give him a few seconds lead time for age, but on second thought Janklow is like Wile E Coyote. He beats all the tickets. And he said he had some tickets in MN. Do you suppose Mr. Noem gave him the same rate on auto insurance as Mrs. Noem considering all the tickets?

#5 l3wis on 08.10.11 at 10:39 am

Helga – didn’t you know that Janks had the law changed in SD when he was governor; speeding tickets don’t count as points against your insurance. But running stop signs do . . . unless you have that charge erased from your record.

#6 Helga on 08.10.11 at 3:22 pm

No, I didn’t know that, or are you joking. I can believe speeding tickets don’t count if one is a repub gov. nothing counts for them

#7 l3wis on 08.10.11 at 4:00 pm

Nope, it is true.

#8 Helga on 08.11.11 at 7:19 pm

Hey, who has the airport watch Aug. 18th for Boehner and Snooki? Politico says Boehner Le Orange is coming to have a fund raiser for Snooki. Will she pick him up, will they go golfing first and who will have the airport duty to see if he flies commercial or private plane? Will she drive him to the fund raiser? Hey, will Janklow show up? So many questions.

#9 l3wis on 08.11.11 at 9:40 pm

I’m sure there will be plenty of SS. I met Steny Hoyer when he was campaigning for Steffy. There was a couple of stiffs following him around. He was pretty funny. We tried to get him to do Jager shots with us. It was at the Brickhouse (formerly the Brewery)

#10 Helga on 08.12.11 at 5:01 pm

I imagine Boehner has people who talk into their sleeves following him around also. I bet Boehner would do Jager shots with you. gg