Former Bush official still in denial over Iraq

I think GW and his minions will never admit Iraq was a mistake. Good try though, Lawrence.

#1 Helga on 05.06.11 at 4:22 pm

I saw that. She spent the whole time trying to dazzle with bull shit. Anyone who has paid attention and knows real facts knows she was just trying to make Bush look like he didn’t screw up.

#2 snooki palin on 05.06.11 at 7:10 pm

Those WMD’s will turn up someday. I wonder if the Government of Pakistan has any info?

#3 Helga on 05.06.11 at 8:20 pm

ya probably in Buttscratch, SD where Snooki lives.

#4 l3wis on 05.06.11 at 9:39 pm

I’ll say this for the 900th time, I was opposed to war with Iraq because 1) I believe in diplomacy, and if Iraqi’s were sick of Saddam, they could have kicked his ass out of office themselves 2) Our own weapon inspection reports on gov. websites said they could not find WMD’s before we attacked, and the chief UN inspector said the same thing. The proof was in the pudding, we had NO reason to attack Saddam. If we wanted his ugly ass out of power, there is simpler ways of achieving that goal then spending a trillion dollars, killing innocents and displacing people. GW, Rummy, Dick, Condi and Tenet should all be in a hole somewhere behind bars rotting in a jail for what they did to the American and Iraqi people.

#5 rufusx on 05.06.11 at 9:49 pm

The telling of this tale is in the FACT that none of those B-tards will DARE to travel abroad (ouside of Israel) – knowing there are International arrest warrants out for them.

#6 l3wis on 05.06.11 at 9:55 pm

Yeah, isn’t Cheney and Rummy wanted in some Euro countries? Refresh my memory.

#7 Pathloss on 05.07.11 at 9:18 am

The first Iraq attack had humanitarian merit. Going back and installing an occupation force is unjustified. What I found particularly disgusting was pounding the Iraqi army (Trail of Tears) when they were retreating back to Baghdad. Fighter pilots were arguing over who got to blow up what next. There was no return fire and 3,000+ Iraqi were killed. That’s not war, it’s a massacre.

#8 CCFlyer on 05.07.11 at 7:27 pm

“Current Sioux Falls Mayor Still In Denial over Events Center”

#9 l3wis on 05.07.11 at 9:12 pm

CC – He is in denial over a lot of things.

#10 Pathloss on 05.08.11 at 10:45 am

Munchkin mayor needs a new lie, he does. Then we’ll listen for awhile, we will.

#11 Snooki Palin on 05.10.11 at 7:56 pm

@Helga, nope, I dont live in South Dakota. Can’t see Russia from here

#12 Snooki Palin on 05.10.11 at 7:56 pm

*there

#13 rcsodak on 09.13.11 at 1:39 pm

I always enjou perusing through uber-lefty, european loving, govt nipple sucking morons.

Thanks for the laughs in these troubling times of Obamas train wreck that we used to call the best country in the world.